Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Of course he couldn't ignore her the whole year and the fact that she might want to might break his fragile teenage heart. He noticed her shiver and not sure if it was cause of the cold or his presence, he did the best friend thing and removed his gryffindor hoodie. "Here," he offered politely. "No where.... plus it's beautiful. Mountains. A Lake. Plenty of greenery." He gazed off the bridge. "You're not .... mad at me, are you? I haven't really seen you much." He said quietly, contemplative.
Looking over at Apollo as he handed over his hoodie to her Bella accepted it with a quiet. "Thank you..." She was a little cold, but she shivered more because of his close proximity. After she had pulled on the hoodie, that smelled like Apollo she gazed out off the bridge to buy herself some time. "Have you seen any unicorns lately?" Or the giant squid but she didn't say that out loud. Getting warmer Bella took a breath of courage and admitted as she turned slightly to face Apollo. "I'm not mad at you. I'm in love with you............." The cat was out of the bag, now the question was, how was he going to react?