Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 11:39 AM   #57 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO

Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cooper Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
ZachaŽl Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Did he really want a straight answer to these queries? If so, she would be more than willing to offer them should he ask. She was usually willing to offer him her unfiltered opinion, particularly because he seemed to be able to handle it. It was not a trait that all possessed.

Glancing at the flesh eater tucked beneath her arm, she arched a pale brow in his direction. Had she been aware that this was a date? Absolutely not, though he was perhaps being a bit cheeky with her. Humor, his particular flavor of it, was something she was growing to understand and become more palatable. "I will do my best to ensure you do not feel like the third wheel," she jested in return, her lips curling into a small smirk as she swatted away one of the little spikey vines that reached out towards his cheek. The vine retreated and her hand remained lingering in the air for a moment before she decided to lightly drag a nail down his cheek and then it too retreated away.

Checking that the muzzle was still securely in place, Valerie returned her attention to her 'date' and nodded curtly. "Alright." And does just that, tucking her little friend on the ground with her feet as a barrier between it and Theodore.

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote