View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 03:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatpumpkinpatch View Post
Atlas simply nodded to that. There was little more he could say to that anyway and, when he paused to think about it, Professor Paszek had given him no reason not to trust her word.

"Oh, uh, this might help with that," he said while passing her the piece of paper that he had written down word-for-word what the Giant Squid had said. Which would somewhat expose some of his well-intended embellishments but, to be fair if it wasn't true NOW it would be soon enough with the tone Bartholomew Henry had taken with them all. Only problem being was that Atlas' handwriting was true Flamsteed handwriting in that it was essentially chicken scratch.

Was this his cue to leave? This was probably his cue to leave.

"Okay." And a pause. "If there is going to be a mission into the lake to investigate...can I go? I'll practice my Bubblehead Charm. I promise I'm better at it now." Not that the professor would know this, but it was true. He could actually manifest a bubble that lasted more than five minutes now.

He really had nothing to worry about. She'd carried more fragile things than vials of water without breaking them.

She took the paper, frowning at it. Hmmm...maybe one of the professors who'd had more years to become acquainted with Flamsteed's handwriting in homeworks could decipher it. Or maybe in better light. "Thank you," she said briefly. "If we... go into the lake... ah, you'll be considered." That seemed like an appropriate answer. Non-committal, but not no. "Good day." And with that, she headed off to the castle.