Thread: Seektober 2021 Inktroductions by Felixir
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 06:20 AM   #82 (permalink)
Felixir
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Quibbler Mod

MO & DMLE
Nundu

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Angelo Milano Evans
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders

Diagon Alley Employee:
Spencer Muldoon
Slug and Jiggers Apothecary
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

SPOILER!!: bloop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
1. Your graphics are LOVELY. Beautiful coloring. Ugh. Make me something pretty and shiny.

2. WHY DID YOU DO THIS CLOWN? WHY? WHYYEREJDF?

3. I love this pudding pop. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A PUDDING POP IS? I mean, this is obviously a lolly, but anyway. It's so perrrrrfect.
omg pls. how dare, but also. maybe I might!! maybe I'd love to!!!

i'M sORrY, I gave fair warning ok I am not liable

and and and I did not know but then I googled and now I do. I see what u did there. thank u for bringing the nice words and the puns also

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
I'm adoring the Nem graphics

Um... I kid you not but I clicked that clown spoiler tag and my heart skipped a few beats after the image came up I don't like clowns. But you did such a terrifyingly great job ;___; Lemme just steady my heart now. Perhaps that lollipop will help me...
thank you ;;

lmdkhjs I'm so sorry, I thought it might do that to a few people especially once I drew it and it came out a little scarier than I had intended. but I stuck with it for the sake of time and added a disclaimer yes all the sweets. best remedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
You know, I can see the resemblance between you and the clown.

In all my years of photoshopping things, I've never once made a layer mask??? Not even sure what that is. But YOU do it well, so kudos.

But this isn't about me, it's about you. And your wonderful art. That's a lovely lolly.
the disrespect

okay but sEe??? layer masks are not actually all that necessary, and I went years without them too, made manips without them and everything. they do make things easier and quicker though but most of the time I still don't know what I'm doing and just kind of click and hope

anyway anyway thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
The graphics you made for your brain babies are *chef's kiss* Also, Nem's face is unfair.

THAT CLOWN! *hides* The stuff of nightmares. HOW DARE.
thank u so much :3 and ugh it is, and there's a fair number of images perfect for them too. just rarely the right size or quality which is really so disrespectful

speaking of. ooPS SORRY. that was sort of how I reacted when I first watched that scene in PoA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Your level of commitment to working on a piece giving you grief for the sake of a genius pun is truly commendable. Extreme dedication, I applaud this. Also, personally I think the shading on those look absolutely amazing! It's one of the first thing I noticed and once again, in awe of your talent!

Radish, OMG. Another beautifully done pun. I can't even. The colors in the radish are also stunning and I love how much the faces pop with the color you chose for them!

Your manip is so good, and the ferret is such extreme artistry level I can't stop looking at his cute little face! Truly, beautifully done!

I've also never thought I would find a spring beautiful, but apparently I do. I wasn't expecting that when hitting the spoiler but I love you took a different side of prompt!

The hare is so soft and cuddly looking. the cutest of bubs.

I love that you slipped in the graphics for Gryffindor and green. It's such a creative way of looking at the prompts (and def not cheating) and one can always use a good excuse to plow through updating signatures for the brain spawns! And these are all beautifully done!

I'm in love with the colors and the logo for your pudding prompt!

So excited to see more!
okay but dedication is right, I am committed to the terrible, terrible jokes. but thank you so much!!! I glimpsed the spectrespecs prompt in my art folder earlier and have to admit I liked it a lot more now that more time has passed. also lmao yes I cannot resist the puns. and those faces/people/characters were sort of based on emojis I won't lie

ugh thank you for all these kind words ;; more signatures incoming!! and I'm definitely pushing it with one of these prompts

day twenty:
_____sun colours

__________many
__________luna lovegood #13
SPOILER!!: day 20 - sun colours

Adobe Photoshop 2021

hufflepuff (and would-have-been hufflepuff) dropbox. because yellow is a sun colour and also... yeah. you get it. hufflepuffs.

I don't have many active hufflepuffs anymore. only one of these characters is particularly sunshine-y but listen it's fiNE because the signatures themselves are kind of... sunny.

age order, youngest to oldest

rachelle deniau - fifth year at beauxbatons
brandon marchbanks - seventh year
tobias fuller-thompson - healer
jake upstead - magical law enforcement dept. head

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't