View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 01:03 AM   #68 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

As the students brainstormed, Neva navigated around the vines, giving one particularly large one in her path a nudge with her foot and a frown. Moving on, she had kids to observe.

Mr. Nam seemed pretty focused as she passed by and she decided to leave him to it. Who was she to stop someone's creative flow? His quote of choice was a good one, by the way. Miss Blaze and Miss Fox teaming up was going to make for an interesting piece of art, she decided. She was eager to see what they came up with, particularly because Miss Fox seemed so into the art lessons this term. Miss James and Miss Nichols made an adorable pair and whatever they created, something told the Charms Professor it would make their classmates smile. Mr. Mordaunt's creation? Well, it was hard to look away. The paint colors called for your attention and the message held it. She quite liked it. Miss Wolff's addition to the walls? Well. It left something to be desired, but at least she'd gotten the hang of the spell? She'd take that as a win. And then there was Miss Blackthorne, who'd seemed unsure at first, but had actually come up with something that challenged other students to embrace who they were. She'd done well.

Eyeing the time, Neva's eyes widened a little. Merlin, they were cutting it close. "I'm afraid we're out of time for today," She announced as she made her way back to the front of the room. "I want to thank you all for your hard work. If you're interested in continuing your project, we can set up a time to continue working later this week. And as promised, your artwork will remain on the walls for the rest of term." She hoped it inspired them. "For now, pack up your things. Don't want to be late for your next lesson."

OOC: That's all the time we have, friends! Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed the lesson!