View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 10:46 PM   #67 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Teammate! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

See? This was someone who GOT it! Ash was so rarely happy, and here was something that never failed to cheer her up. It wasn't stupid, it was beautiful. And that was the hill she would die on.

Wow, Claudine was smart. So smart. And she came up with good sayings. Ash was glad she was working with her. "Hm? Oh, I think that's really good. But maybe we could change one word so that it's 'No longer will you fear the fire... or flames, I don't know, once you realize the phoenix inside you will rise from the ashes?" Ashes, get it? That amused Ash endlessly. She was destined to love phoenixes. HER NAME WAS ASH AND SHE WAS SAD. It was perfect. "It would work as is too."

Ash turned back to her painting. "What shade of red should I use," she wondered aloud. The question had her stuck for a full minute, until she decided to just have the shade come to her mind as she painted. "Pingaerosol red." and she visualized the color. What came out was a dark, dull red color, but the edges of the phoenix were definitely lighter and more orange. Ash liked it a lot.

See, one of the good things about working with Ash was that she was not afraid to speak up when she had an opinion. This was what Claudine liked a lot. This manner of working together would ensure that they both had an outcome they liked. In this case, stunning artwork.

“I like yours a lot better. ‘No longer will you fear the flames once you realize the phoenix inside you will rise from the ashes’ it is.” Just look at them getting along so well on this. They made quite the team, didn’t they? And now? Now she’d just stand back to watch Ash continue working.

“I think that shade of red is perfect.” Like Ash, she liked all that had taken shape so far. “Now that you’ve got the phoenix down, I think I’ll get started on the words. Pingaerosol green.” Claudine had been aiming for a neon green, so that the message could immediately grab one’s attention, but that shade wasn't what she got. It was more of a darker shade, like moss. Moss green. The shade would have to work. Carefully and neatly, in loopy cursive, the Snakette moved her wand to spell out each of the words. When that was done, she stood back. The words were next to the phoenix’s beak, and it gave her an idea. “Pingaerosol black.” A neat bubble was drawn around the words, much like the bubbles in comics, so it looked as though the words were coming from the phoenix’s beak.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺