Thread: Ministry: Adventure Course Celebration
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 04:28 PM   #37 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Sachin had braced himself for this: Conley’s excessive fussing. He was used to it by now and that was why he stood still as his husband did a check of his temperature. “I’m fine, really,” came his reassuring and patient remark. Of course, he couldn’t blame Conley for being so worked up about this situation given to experiences that had happened with Elodie.

Sachin thought it was high time that he compromised. Yes, he recognised that tone easily. “I’ll take another dose and put myself to bed the moment we get home. How’s that?” It also meant that Conley and Duke would have to take care of Radhika. Sachin chuckled, amused at Conley’s next words. He squeezed his husband’s arm. “I’ll be okay,’’ he whispered. Mostly because he was with the other man. And also because he could not miss World Cup celebrations. World Cups and all the happenings attached were his and Conley’s thing.

What exactly was a Wendigo? The Ambassador had joined the conversation late to get the gist of that topic but was more than happy to talk about Radhika. Boy, did Conley sure know how to flatter him. “Con’s being modest, Damian. Radi is as smart as he is too. I think she’s already trying to learn French and Hindi.” Ravenclaw or Horned Serpent, he would like to think their daughter Would be Sorted into.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺