View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 04:30 PM   #55 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Howdy, partner! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
CLAUDINE WANTED TO WORK WITH HER!!! Ash knew they were friends, but??? Claudine was so good at art??? And so cool??? And awesome??? This was the best day ever. Ash loved working with Claudine on art stuff.

Life hack: don’t ask Ash about what she wants to do. Because either she’ll have no idea, or she’ll go into excessive and completely unnecessary detail about the thing she wants to do.

“Well, I know this is repetitive, but I was planning on drawing a phoenix... cause it’s not just my favorite animal, I know a lot of other people who like that phoenixes symbolize perseverance and rebirth and really I think they look cool. The problem is, I wanna find something inspirational to write next to it, but my handwriting is really bad. Whether I’m using spray paint or pen, it’s just horrible, and I want it to look nice so maybe...” Ash trailed off, suddenly aware of how long she’d been talking for. She turned red. “I mean, um, would you like to share some of your own ideas as well?” Yes, Ashley Fox was kind and thoughtful. She tried to be, at least.

How could Claudine not have worked with Ash? That Ravenclaw was sensible, talented at artsy stuff and downright comfortable to be around. She listened to Ash’s words then shook her head when the other girl was done talking. “Don’t worry about being repetitive. I think it’s a great idea to create a phoenix. It can represent someone pulling themselves out of a very dark situation.” Out of helplessness and so forth. Claudine was game for this idea.

“You should add flames at the bottom and depict the phoenix as it rises from them,” the seventh year suggested, highly enthusiastic about this project. “As for the writing, I can cover that.” Claudine’s handwriting was never bad if she said so herself. “I just need to find the right quote. Why don’t you get started on the phoenix while I brainstorm one?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺