Thread: Ministry: Adventure Course Celebration
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 10:51 PM   #33 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“That’s true.” Now that he thought of it, he was not as cold as he thought he had been before. Had he just been shivering from the excitement? Or maybe it had been mind over matter. It didn’t matter now did it?

Why was Aurora still calling him ‘Mr. Hawthorne’? They had been familiar with each other for sometime now. “Hello, Aurora. Call me Lucas, please.” Lucas nodded along as Peggy answered the question. “If your daughter feels confident enough to try the Moontrimmer, I advise you let her. We have safety measures in place to prevent accidents.” Hopefully this would reassure the Department Head. Spotting Hwang appearing next to Peggy, the Division Manager shot her a smile. Lucas thought he recognised the fondness for the Montrimmer reflected on her face. He eyed Peggy, having caught her look. “Mind if I hang around a bit longer? I know Brody will want to try the Moontrimmer and I’d like to see him give it a go. He should be here soon, I think…”

There were two reasons why Brody was looking forward to this event more than any other he’d been to since he had officially joined the Ministry: that Moontrimmer and the fact that Gabriel had actually asked him to be his date. Well, Gabriel hadn’t said that it was a date but still… it did make him wonder.

“So… is this a date?’’ Brody asked casually, and in his most nonchalant tone of voice. He too was taking in all of the buzz and setup. He thought he spotted Lucas and Peggy some distance away. He had to admit, the Games and Sports Department had done one heck of a job getting this put together. Not that DIMC hadn’t done their bit. Brody had worked just as hard - and just as late at times - as Lucas. Which was why the Coordinator was going to enjoy himself today.

“Moontrimmer,’’ Brody answered happily. He raised a hand to rumple his hair, as was his habit, touched his black beanie then lowered his hand. “Are you up for that or is the big, tough Auror nervous?’’ He was smirking at the jibe, one that he hoped Gabriel would recognise for what it was. As for Gabriel being promoted to Junior Auror? Brody had been the happiest about it. He still was.

Did marriage make your other half sense you? Silly question, Sachin decided, as he answered his own question. Of course it did. At least in his and Conley’s case. It certainly would explain why Conley allowed Sachin’s arm to slip through his. The Indian Ambassador thought so, anyway. Conley wouldn’t allow any other man - or woman - to do that. What he hadn’t anticipated was the grip on his own arm. Sachin chuckled, his gaze drinking in Conley’s reaction. “Surprising you, of course. Before you get all worried, I’ll have to let you know that I took some Pepperup Potion so I’m feeling much better.” A huge smile spread across his face when he was kissed. “Besides, I couldn’t let you have all the fun on your own.”

“Namaste, Jane. Damian.” Sachin thought Jane looked a bit concerned at the mention of him being unwell. “Just the regular cold. But I’m feeling a lot better. You’re still recovering well though, yes?’’ It was nice to see her up and about again.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺