Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 10:16 PM   #42 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Violet's words brought her attention from the Mordaunt girl. "What strange plant in the greenhouse?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
"Yes, I'd ALSO like to know about this funny plant in the greenhouses," Javi nodded at Emmerson and then looked at Violet with a raised eyebrow, and then back at the other Mordaunt who mentioned the 'beautifying' project.

"You're talking about those plants we set up at the beginning of term?" he asked. "No, those were benign. Harmless. These are...invasive," he said, looking back at the vines.
"No, not the plants we set up for the project," Violet replied, suddenly aware of people's attention being directed at her. "In fact, the other day some of us went down there and found almost all the plants were withered and dying. Except for this one strange plant that no one remembered seeing before. It was thriving, and kind of beautiful, I guess. But it gave me the creeps--it wasn't natural that all the other plants should be suddenly...dead like that." Then Violet suddenly remembered one other thing. "Oh, and the other plants--the withered ones--seemed to be glowing. It was really...eerie."