Thread: Ministry: Adventure Course Celebration
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 03:11 AM   #29 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Lots of name drops!
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Conley nearly laughed at Damian’s reaction to his hello, but managed to keep it together. He did, however laugh when the man started accosting fussing over Jane. Holiday spirits? Ghosts of Christmas? Mmm… did that mean that Mr. Pendragon worked in the Death Room? Not that Conley knew a lot about level 9. ”The holidays are starting to get fun. My daughter is starting to understand everything which makes it fun.”

He was reaching for a rice cake when Damian shoved a paper towards him. He pulled his glove off with his teeth and then flipped the paperwork open. He glanced it over and then chuckled as he tucked it into a pocket. ”Glad you’re back - wait wendigo?” he wasn’t sure he was familiar with that term.

He gave Jane a big smile. ”It was no problem.” It had been a huge problem. Conley hated hospitals and it had been extremely hard to force himself to go to one, but he had very few friends and he considered Jane one of them. So of course he went. ”You’re back at work though now right? Tea- we need to have tea in my off-”

And then an arm was slipping through his. He might not have known what was going on, but his body certainly did because his arm moved to let Sachin’s link through his and then clamped down as if it was afraid Sachin was going to disappear on him. His head turned to look at Sachin then turned back to Jane only to snap back to Sachin. ”What are you doing here?” To someone else nearby, Conley might have sounded upset, but Sachin would likely know better. Internally his heart was leaping and jumping and so so happy to see him. It was clear from the sparkle in Conley’s eyes as he looked at his husband. ”You should be in bed mon amour,” he protested as he leaned in anyways and gave Sachin a happy kiss.

~~~*~~~

Teddy wasn’t sure if it the was the broom or operator error. Surely the broom wouldn’t go on the market if it wasn’t safe. But he kept the comment to himself and instead sipped his own hot drink as he rubbed Aurora’s arm. He returned Peggy's smile with a big flashy one of his own. Aurora was busy talking and chatting with various people. He was familiar with having to schmooze and mingle with people from his own MACUSA day, but unlike him, his girlfriend was a bit more important. He had turned his attention up to the ropes course above him when Aurora asked about riding tandem. ”Mmm? Only if you fly and I’m the rider.” He winked at her.

As for the winged horses? He too, glanced around at the mention of them. Teddy liked horses. He liked animals of all sorts. Horses could have been fun - scratching a pony's nose was almost as fun as giving puppies tummy rubs. Alas, he heard someone say there weren't any and he sighed. "Think you could arrange a winged horse ride for me sometime? That sounds fun."

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 10-25-2021 at 10:49 PM.