Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 11:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
”Well, I can’t fight the Universe. But if you’re right and all of this is caused by one person, I will personally go over there and disintegrate them somehow.”

Ash tapped her fingers on the top of the piano as Violet spoke. “What kind of ending do you want? Are you aiming for ‘everything is alright when there are no evil cults and pureblood supremacists’, or are you aiming for ‘everything sucks when pureblood supremacists are involved?’ There’s a pretty big difference.” And if Violet was going for the latter, maybe it would be better if the friendship was never the same. Although the pureblood didn’t need to join the cult for that to happen. People hated each other for much less extreme things.
Violet was actually still working on the ending and wasn't sure where she was going with it. Which would probably be a good thing for her to figure out, so she was glad Ashley brought it up. "Well, I'm still thinking about where to go with it, I guess. But mainly, I just want to try to show that...when things like this happen, they don't just go away once you defeat the bad guys. Like the way the Board of Governors acted, sending that Healer Poppy here. Acting like it could all just go away with one group therapy session and a little bread." Violet paused again, wondering if there was some way she could work Healer Poppy into her story and have something horrid happen to her. Then she decided that was probably too much for one story.

"But thanks for talking to me about it. You've given me a lot of things to think about. I guess sometimes I just start writing without figuring out what I want to do with it or where I'm going. Speaking of writing, have you ever tried to write your own songs?"