Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 11:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

"I agree" he nodded. Why limit your knowledge to just one thing"But some people prefer to specialize in one creature which is foolish in my opinion" he added. "My dad taught me to always have two backup plans in case the first and second don't work out" His older brother had not listened to that advise which was why he was now struggling to find a job. "Idiot" he mumbled, clear that it was to his own thoughts.

"I'm already doing that" he answered as she began about his cursebreaking job. "I got a few books about the subject" And a rather unorthodox book about cursed objects from Dahlia that was charmed to look like a simple novel and had instructions on how to read it. The book in question was currently in his bag which was against the wall. He prefered to keep it close. "Do you know someone who's a cursebreaker?" he asked. "Maybe i can ask them some questions..."

He lowered his wand to his side and listened very carefully to what Claudine had to say regarding Nemesis and why his brother got so angry whenever their name was mentioned, no matter how briefly. But his anticipation did not life up to what he wanted to hear. In fact, he was disappointed and it was shown on his face. "That's it?" he asked after she didn't speak any further. "My brother hates Nemesis because he chose the side of the Alliance?" he repeated, scratching his neck. "I don't understand... isn't that Nem's choice?" here he thought that they had had an epic duel and his brother had lost. This information was just... well he didn't know what to think of it. "I bet you and my brother never asked Nem why they had joined" he muttered. "You know what, I don't care. I'm going to ask them myself. There's always two sides to a story" he had been wrong. This was getting interesting. Like a detective story in one of his novels. Now he just had to find them...

"Will do"He had a lot more spells that he wanted to learn but for now he had to focus on the few he was currently learning. Daniel did not miss the annoyed look on Claudine's face and he blinked his eyes in a fake innocent manner but quickly lifted his wand and pointed it in front of him when he realized she was already performing the dancing feet spell on him.

"Protego!" a barrier was put up between them but the shield that he had learned only a few months ago and had to put up in a matter of seconds was too flimsy against the seventh year's spell. The shield broke and his feet were hit and a moment later they were moving around wildly in a kind of awkward dance.

"I never said you could..." he breathed heavily, unable to finish his sentence. He was so out of shape "...ok ok I get it, now stop the spell" He was glad they were not in public. He didn't want to imagine how embarrassing it would be to get hit by this spell in public... it would be so humiliating.

It was perfect.