Thread: Ministry: Adventure Course Celebration
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 09:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

The first thing Hwang Minji did once she arrived at the clearing was go and check on her the Moontrimmer. Having been a part of helping get this event going, Minji's favourite aspect of that had definitely been contacting the Moontrimmer company in an official capacity. It's one thing to talk to them as just another broom racer, but definitely another to be able to introduce herself as "Hwang Minji, Ministry of Magic official". She'd even gotten to test fly it before everyone else, which she'd boasted about to Theo and Soyoung endlessly. Coolest job ever, right? Right.

"Hi!" she greeted her boss (Peggy Laplace) as she arrived at the test area. "Everything alright? Do you need me to stick around?" Minji didn't really want to - she wanted to hang out with her coworkers and run the course, obviously - but it was polite to offer. And might score her some points with Laplace, which was always good. Collecting as many good points as she can so she could spend them later by asking to skip work for races.

---

Evelyn Jung was uncommonly nervous. Her husband had stayed by her side for exactly a minute before wandering off, leaving her to take long breaths and calm herself down. She assumed he'd gone off to introduce himself to people from the DIMC, for business reasons. The fact that they were her colleagues, and therefore the proper conduct would have been to wait for her to introduce him, hadn't seemed to occur to Ian Lee. Nothing ever bothered her husband, other than her refusal to leave the British Ministry. Deciding to skip the proper ministry orientation only to show up at an event meant for employees only was probably part of his plan to make her quit. It had been a long, hard year of traveling back and forth between London and Seoul every weekend, but she refused to relent. Her work was too important to her. Her life here was too important.

Fighting the urge to take her ring off, as she usually does whenever Ian is not around, Evelyn grabbed herself some finger food and decided to stay within the heated area. If Ian needed her, he'd know where to find her. As would her Minister's Office colleagues. Maybe.

_____________I could still change the end

Last edited by Daemon; 10-24-2021 at 09:12 AM.