Thread: Ministry: Adventure Course Celebration
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 10:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
Helios Sunrider
Hufflepuff

DoM
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Damian Pendragon
Mysteries
Default Sophie, Conley, Jane. Anybody else is always welcome

It was quiet living in his own head. Just him, and his thoughts of sushi, as he reached for a piece with his chopsticks. "Ah!" Sophie's introduction had taken him by surprise. "Hello, Sophie. Pardon me a moment, I've been dying to try this."

Reaching once more for the sushi, Damian nearly dropped his sticks when he heard Conley call out. The unspeakable's head looked from side to side for a moment, before meeting eyes with the DIMC head. Mr. Pendragon was not something he was used to answering to, almost thinking his father had shown up. "Conley! Holidays are always busy in my line of work. Keeping track of the holiday spirits, and ghosts of Christmas whatever. How have you been?" Giving up on his pursuit of food, Damian instead reached his chopsticks into his jacket, producing a piece of parchment to hand to Conley."Just the wizard I was looking for. The Canadians' wanted to make sure you had documentation that I was returned without being killed, maimed, or turned into a Wendigo." He said rather casually, underplaying the mortal danger he had found himself in.

Focused on his conversation, Damian was oblivious to the world around him, not noticing Jane's approach until she was nearly upon him. "Ms. Howard! You'll catch a chill out here!" The younger wizard exclaimed, doting on his coworker by wrapping his red and orange scarf around her neck in a fuss. "There's a phoenix feather woven within it. Should keep you nice and toasty." With one last adjustment, he gave the witch a thumbs up.

Last edited by Helios Sunrider; 10-23-2021 at 11:07 AM.