Thread: Ministry: Adventure Course Celebration
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 02:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default why do i have two anti-sports ministry people?!!
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Sometimes Chloe realllllyyyy wished she'd been born with an athletic bone in her body. Like, all the quidditch matches her mother had taken to her to as a child did seriously little good. It wasn't that she disliked sports or even that she was unfit.... only that it was practically forced down her throat ... so uh, yes, she basically did dislike sports. The event concealment officer surveyed the crowds present, knowing full well that Apollo would die for a ride on that new broom model and making note to enter the raffle for his behalf, as she went to stand by her younger colleague (Skye)... She did see her Aunt Laurel over there, making note to join her at the food table in a little awhile. She was sure Aaron would be shortly behind her, if Laurel had mentioned today's events since he would no doubt be all over this adventure course. He probably just had to make sure the kids were good first before his arrival... "Don't know about you, but I'm only here for the food," she joked lightly to Skye, hoping the younger girl would find her humor charming. She had yet to really figure out her new colleagues.

TiaMarie had never been one for sports, unless it involved creatures. So when she arrived the "orientation", which felt a little weird since she'd already been working at the Ministry for a month, she was a little disheartened to find that one, it was COLD and two, well, where were the creatures!?!? The Winged Horse racing?? She'd be all over that, but just simply a ropes course or flying on the new broom, she was uninterested. Also, uh... cold and having just relocated back here from living in Australia for a decade, she was pretty sure her body hadn't yet adapted to these temperatures yet.

She did find her boss talking about her daughter wanting to ride the new moontrimmer and frowned. Didn't ... weren't safety features constantly being improved with new brooms? So like... the new moontrimmer, she was sure would probably be safer than other models for a child? But then again, what did she know? She wasn't a broom aficionado.

"Any chance there's some winged horses around here?" She said to one of the official looking people who were hopefully in charge of this event. Also, that raffle? She most certainly didn't care about any of the prizes, but would be entering cause hey, it didn't really cost anything and she could always sell the prize, right?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.