Thread: Seektober 2021 FearlessLeader19's Hub of Eye Candies
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 11:57 PM   #56 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Two lovelies! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
I am so glad Seektober introduced you to the beauty that is Pigfarts :lol I absolutely read that 'yum yum yum' in Draco's voice from the musical as well BEFORE even reading the header an outstanding choice to pull

...the Voldy smile slays me every time. Just...lmao. I cannot
I'm so happy too! Pigfarts really is something cute and I was just too lazy to get the research done before

Thank ya! I mean... YUM x3 is simply deserves some spotlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
aaaaaaaah loving the color on the quidditch hoops one, but LADSF;ASLKDFASDF THE WAY I CACKLED WHEN I SAW THE VOLDEMORT SMILE. it makes me so happy. i cannot explain. when i cackle, i keep this image in mind. ugh. love this one forever, thank you for giving it its moment in the spotlight
You have the knack for making me happy when I ready your comments/ posts. I love it that you cackled hehe YAY for the little moments that make you happy!

You're welcome

Day Twenty: Bodyguard

Day Twenty One: Velvet

'Bodyguard' makes me automatically think of Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle who are usually flanking Draco. Not the best bodyguards they are but they tried. And so, feast your eyes on a few icons dedicated to this inseparable trio!

When I read the prompt 'velvet', I immediately thought of a smiling, calm, cool Draco. I tried to choose images that represented these

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.