Thread: Bronze Knocker
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Sometimes when she was feeling bad, Misa was the last person Florrie wanted to see. After all, so many of her insecurities stemmed from the fact that her best friend was better than her. Prettier, smarter, more charming and wittier, more endearing and kind and talented than she could ever be.

But these were also the reasons she was her best friend, after all. And it wasn't Misa's fault she was all those things. Florrie just sometimes wished that she didn't have to share the spotlight so much.

Not today, though. Today she was feeling pretty negative about everything (as most teenage girls are wont to do), and what she needed was her best friend to remind her that everything was going to be okay. Florrie had even brought the baked goods this time, although she'd had plenty of help from the owl that had sent the pastries from her mother.

But there was no way she was guessing the answer to the riddle, and she wasn't going to even try - no doubt it would just make her feel even worse about herself because Misa (and Cooper and Seth Elliot and Genie and even Alex!) managed to do it multiple times a day. So she would just hang around her until someone told Misa she was waiting, basket in hand.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽