View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 03:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Yes," she giggled softly along with Paszek, "I really really do." If she was going to make it big out there in the world of creatures than she had to be as good as they were.. or better. Better would be nice but that was going to be difficult to do and she knew it. Her papa, sister and cousin were all amazing in what they had done, did and were currently striving to do. There was a long road ahead for her if she was going to take the same or a similar path as they had.

Dahlia smiled brightly at the offer to help with the winged horses. "I would like that a lot and I'm sure they would too. The fresh air could do us all some good." After working in the barn there was nothing like some air to help feel like she could breath properly again. No offense to any of the creatures of course but sometimes being inside the barn could be.. a bit much.
"Yes," Mia agreed. Fresh air would be good. She tended to get used to the fragrance of the barn after awhile, like today, but whenever she first entered, it could be a lot. And having the winged horses out meant she could get their area cleaned.

Winged horses, while less picky about how they were approached than, say, hippogriffs, still needed a certain amount of respect. Mia quietly let herself into the winged horses enclosure, leaving the gate open behind her for Dahlia. "Hey, you," she murmured softly to Beck the Abraxan, who was nearest. "How would you like to go out and get some exercise after you eat?" She was fairly certain they'd all enjoy a good run in the pastures.

"Miss Donovan, can you bring that bucket of feed?" The one she'd forgotten to grab.