Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 08:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Ash
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Kinsay’s words were responded to with... a very very long pause. She was shocked that Kinsay would know that. “I mean I just take anyone who’s nice to me and decide they are my Hogwarts family. Like Helena, and Kale, and Minjae, and T-“ Ash changed her mind at the last second. Sorry Teddy. She was so sorry. “Claudine.” Yes, that was smooth. Well done, Ashley. NOT. “My family isn’t the people who I’m related to...” Because they all sucked, whether they were muggle or magical. ”They’re just whoever I decide to love. My dads are bodyguards, and I have 13 older siblings and a bunch of younger ones. My extended family talks to me sometimes, and they’re all very nice people who would never kick a squib out their house. And we all love art and music. And none of them care about blood status and all the muggle ones accept wizards. They always help me when I’m sad. They’d all help someone in need...” She tried to imagine Father helping someone in need. It was very very hard. Nearly impossible. She pushed that thought away from her brain.

“I love making art. Although I didn’t bring any supplies out here, cause it might rain soon... but I’m drawing a bunch of people for my... project. My family, Lisa, Matty and Sammy, Mamie, my dormmates... everyone else...” She would have drawn Cambridge, but she was afraid to ask. “We can still never be friends if you’d like,” she added hopefully. Bitterly? Hopefully? “Believe me when I say that I’ve drawn lots of people who are the opposite of friends.” She looked up at the moon. “There’s only one person I’d never draw.” Cause he was too terrible for a piece of art.

The pause was unnerving, but not enough for Kins to try to fill the silence with words. But when Ashley finally did speak, Kins listened attentively. Because that's something she had been getting better at. "Oh," she replied with a small nod, taking note of the fact that Ash had almost said another name, but stopped short. Did Kins even want to know? Honestly, no. She liked knowing things, but only specific things and knowing things about Ash wasn't something Kinsay was all that interested in. For reasons. So she didn't press, despite some muted sort of curiosity that tugged at her brain just a little, little bit!

Before Kins could get another word in, Ash started sharing again. Oversharing, actually. It was a lot to take in. "That's nice." She shifted around in hopes of finding a more comfortable position.

This was weird.

"You're drawing Matty?" ... He hadn't told her about that. Kins would've remembered if he did because it would've been-

'We can still never be friends'................................ Kins swallowed hard. Ugh. Guilt. So much guilt. Why did Ashley have to say stuff like that!? It was uncomfortable and unnecessary and made Kins feel all the weird ways. "I just remembered I have to go." She declared suddenly, hopping up to her feet. "See you."

You are Lemon!