View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 10:34 AM   #56 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Charlie smiled as Noah moved closer with his assortment of ornaments. She smiled and laughed a bit watching him a few seconds longer. "Honestly it would probably help if I didn't get distracted watching other people." her laugh left her chest before she could think about containing it. But it was what it was.

Glancing back at all of his ornaments, "How'd you get the big one to look so good even after enlarging it?" she was extremely curious now. He had done a good job. Hearing their professor ask about making the big one move she was curious about what he was going to do with it.
Oh. Oh. Grin.

Noah matched Charlie's smile with his own, as he continued with his work. "And here I thought you needed my help." The Gryffindor collected all of his ornaments, and began multiplying them to fill up his chosen tree, practising as much charm work as well to perfect his skill.

"Oh this one?" Noah turned to his BB8 ornament and showed it to Charlie. "It's all about visualizing, and not getting distracted as it doubles its size. I sort of, keep a clear image in my mind as I do it." it sounded like a walk in the park, and it was for Noah considering his natural gift for the subject. But he, likewise, understood that not everyone found it easy.

Turning his attention back to Professor Carton, "Thanks, Professor. I can try." though he wasn't confident, he was game to give it a go. "Visualize and execute." he told himself out loud, breathing in slowly and out, eyes fixed on his snow droid. "Piertotum Locomotor!" at first, it looked like nothing happened, but then it started to roll around in place, the head piece wobbling in the opposite direction, counter-acting its own body. "I think I got that one okay...but no beeps." Huh. Maybe he missed out on that detail while picturing the droid moving?

"Excuse us one sec, Charlie." Noah got up from his spot and moved towards one of the trees. "Come, BB8." he too summoned his now moving snow droid and began to levitate and fix his ornaments and lights on the tree. He will be keeping his BB8 for now. Maybe Heath would like to adopt it?

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.