Thread: Seektober 2021 Inktroductions by Felixir
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 02:03 AM   #54 (permalink)
Felixir
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Quibbler Mod

MO & DMLE
Nundu

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Angelo Milano Evans
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders

Diagon Alley Employee:
Spencer Muldoon
Slug and Jiggers Apothecary
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

day twelve:
_____air / earth

__________theo montes
__________luna lovegood #30
__________neville longbottom #10
SPOILER!!: day 12 - air / earth

Adobe Photoshop 2021
once again I am not super happy with this but I do plan to go in and tidy it up or redo it entirely in the future when I'm not pushed for time. the hair makes me twitch.

this was originally just 'earth' but then I was like ah heck and made it 'air' too

theo montes (left)
cooper branxton (right)

the thinking behind this is that theo and cooper just sort of balance each other out really well, and complement each other despite being very different. cooper is one of the few things/people/whatever that keeps theo grounded when he really just wants to be in his own head and away from the world (and sometimes when he doesn't want to be in his own head and needs someone to pull him back). the earth to his air. or whAtEvER.

but then also you can flip it, cause theo is so calm and weirdly solid about things and when cooper is spiralling, sometimes theo's presence is just sort of calming and grounding. listen i dunno it's a weird dynamic but it works. best bro.

kath, who plays cooper, told me I must relay the JOURNEY I took for cooper's face. in the original picture he looks about 25, but otherwise it worked. so I downloaded an app to make him look a bit younger and did my best to remove the stubble and then used about eight billion layers, filters, and adjustments to get it to this point. nightmare. theo's side was done in about 20 minutes, cooper took... hours. which definitely speaks to the juxtaposition of their personalities and who is the more laidback of the two. life art imitates art.

also the ties are blue and bronze and it's totally to make the people happy!!!

and it's totally not because I just kept failing at making them silver

(bc I prefer the blue and silver honestly)

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't