View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 07:00 PM   #53 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Claudine + 10 minute warning
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine forced a smile at the compliment. She idly tapped her wand on the table. “Um… professor? I also have a question. No fairies were hurt to acquire these wings, right? You’re certain?” Her gaze flicked to Violet, silently apologising for stealing Carton’s attention. But the question had been bugging at her. Not that she doubted Carton… not fully, anyway. Claudine just needed to hear it again for reassurance. Creatures were, after all, very important to her. And unknowing to her, it was also important to Violet.
Norman waited to hear Blackthorne’s question, but Blaze spoke up first. He supposed he should’ve seen that question coming. Frankly he was surprised no one else had asked it first. He knew there were quite a few animal lovers in this school… part of the reason he’d acquired the fairy wings in the way he did.

Technically, no, he could never be 100% sure that no fairies were harmed in the process, but he had bought ingredients from the same supplier before and had no reason to believe they would lie to him. “I’m certain.” he replied with a slight nod. “I bought these from a supplier who only harvests potion ingredients from creatures that have died from natural causes.” Did that reassure her? Come to think of it, what was Blackthorne going to say? He shot the other girl a look, as if to ask if she had anything to add.

Having finished covering one section of a tree with lights and ice flowers, Norman moved to another side. As he did so, he caught Fox’s look out of the corner of his eye, and he noticed her decorations. That looked rather pretty! “Nice job, Miss Fox,” he said with a slight smile. Elsewhere, he saw Nam hanging fairy lights and gave the boy similar words of encouragement. “You too, Mr. Nam. Good work!”

As he continued decorating, he glanced at his watch to see that time was winding down. “You have about ten minutes left!” he announced to the class.

OOC: I’m allowing a little extra time for this activity. You have ABOUT 8-12 HOURS left.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...