Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 05:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Honestly he probably did really even notice he thoughts about the s'mores because it was just a post-studying thing between friends, right? Although he was still contemplating about Professor Holden and Maya's thoughts about him teaching and tried to figure out if it was a good thing or not. Younger professors would mean harder to command respect, right? Maybe? He'd already seen several of his peers and how rotten they could be on a normal day, so with someone they could take advantage of... he was sure a younger professor was prime target, weren't they?

"I mean i guess so... it's just. Well, I'm pretty sure he's my mom's age and it's just weird to think of my mom teaching here, even though i guess technically she could." Yea, that was all. Like, Professor Holden could be his dad. Technically. Although most of the professors could be his parent, which was weird, but maybe in a way, they kind of were his parent away from home?
Glad to have moved onto another topic, the Slytherin tilted her head slightly. It seemed like Apollo was still trying to wrap his head around the Professor Holden actually getting hired thing. Maya wondered what was going on in his pretty head. Were the cogs and gears turning? Was she staring? Well that wasn't very professional was it?

The Slytherin quickly averted her gaze to her textbook, flipping to yet another page until she heard him speak again. "We could always ask Professor Holden how old he is and what his qualifications are," she pointed out. It would be a rude question but it would help solve the whole mystery wouldn't it? She was certain that between the two of them, they'd be able to find a kinder way of posing the question to the professor. "Maybe he also just doesn't look his age?" Maya offered. Her eomma looked way younger than she actually was. As did her appa... and her brother. So it could be that he just had very good genetics - lucky him.

"If this is a distraction tactic to avoid having to actually study, it's not going to work," Maya added on, with a slight smile on her face to show that she was just teasing.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...