View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 01:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
"Oh, it runs in the family, does it?" Mia laughed quietly, not wanting to upset the Hippogriffs. "Sounds like you have big boots to fill." Boots, of course, to protect one's feet from being stepped on. Or from whatever gross things one stepped in, caring for creatures.

She paused. If Dahlia had already finished her homework, she wasn't going to ask her to leave. Deciding to change tactics slightly, Mia stepped away from the hippogriff enclosure. "You know what, why don't you help me take care of the winged horses. Then we can let them out, they could do with some fresh air today." As could she, even walking away from the hippogriffs she could tell it was time to muck out their area. Stinky.
"Yes," she giggled softly along with Paszek, "I really really do." If she was going to make it big out there in the world of creatures than she had to be as good as they were.. or better. Better would be nice but that was going to be difficult to do and she knew it. Her papa, sister and cousin were all amazing in what they had done, did and were currently striving to do. There was a long road ahead for her if she was going to take the same or a similar path as they had.

Dahlia smiled brightly at the offer to help with the winged horses. "I would like that a lot and I'm sure they would too. The fresh air could do us all some good." After working in the barn there was nothing like some air to help feel like she could breath properly again. No offense to any of the creatures of course but sometimes being inside the barn could be.. a bit much.

You are Bread!