Thread: Training Area
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 04:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It was a weird thing, Mamie still calling him by that nickname and Apollo supposed it was something that he had grown immune to. He frowned when she questioned his suggestion because no he would not be cheating he doubted she would either as a hufflepuff and yet was still something that crossed his mind. "I just... figure, maybe, well, you know... so we can focus on the race and not on who won? Might be better to have a third party here as a deciding factor. I mean i guess, it's just for fun anyway and we don't need one..." He was rambling. Was that because he was nervous? Of course not.

Okay, maybe he was a little nervous.
She didn't think it was weird. Sometimes she called him by his real name, sometimes she started it out with the emphasis on the wrong syllables and figured pretending she'd planned the nickname all along was the least embarrassing course of action.

He did seem...very concerned about the referee. And she didn't mind having a referee, except that nobody else was here. If he'd just...brought a friend, to referee their race, then it wouldn't be a discussion. "Do you want me to go see if Mr. Kazmi is busy?" He was right, it was just for fun, but he seemed very worried about it. And it wouldn't be fun if Apollo was worried. Plus, Kazmi would probably be the best referee, after all. With his expert broom knowledge.

Maybe they should race to Kazmi's office as a warm-up.