Thread: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 01:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Okay, good. Lia disliked when things came out wrong when she spoke and.. it tended to happen a real lot. "That's good. I'm glad you understood what I meant." No need to try to explain herself and risk making it sound even worse which she also sometimes also did. "Mostly just wandering around trying to figure out what I wanted to do.." That came along with being so used to being around so many people that whenever she was all alone suddenly she sometimes wasn't sure what to do. Other times she knew exactly where she would be and when.

"You sure? I could help you look for him.. if you want?" It wasn't like she was doing anything else.

Dahlia laughed softly, a little smile tugging at her lips since she basically just said she had time to do whatever. "Sure. This area works." Maybe they would even come across Beaumont Marjoribanks while exploring. "Do you have your map or whatever you're keeping all your info written down on with you?"
He could have understood that dislike, given it was a reason why he often chose to not speak at all anyways. It was much easier to not be misunderstood if you remained silent. Though his... friendships he supposed, were helping him become far more vocal. Though the likelihood of him ever being a real chatterbox was highly unlikely. "That's fair enough. I find that when I do that I usually end up at the kitchens." A half smile here, because it was an entirely truthful statement. It was good there were so many stairs at Hogwarts and that he was all the way on the seventh floor and the kitchen the other end of the castle.

"It's okay. I imagine with as much as the portraits can enjoy talking, if he was feeling up to it he would have appeared." So he'd respect that and come back at a later time. "I don't want to be an inconvenience on him either."

At the question, he reached into his satchel, pulling out his notebook from their previous explorations and opening it up. "Right here." His drawings would have just confused him, so really it was just a list of detailed notes on where they'd been and what they had found. "Do you have yours?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start