Thread: Training Area
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Maybe he wasn't late but she'd already beaten him once today. By showing up first. And that was just the sort of confidence boost she needed, after losing their race last year.

"Hi, Apple!" she said brightly. "Why would we need a referee?" Was he planning to cheat? Did he think she was going to cheat? She was pretty sure she could win, fair and square. Unless, like, Apollo had gotten a fancy new broom or even faster over the summer or something. Which, while possible...didn't matter. She wasn't going to cheat anyway. That would ruin the fun of competition.
It was a weird thing, Mamie still calling him by that nickname and Apollo supposed it was something that he had grown immune to. He frowned when she questioned his suggestion because no he would not be cheating he doubted she would either as a hufflepuff and yet was still something that crossed his mind. "I just... figure, maybe, well, you know... so we can focus on the race and not on who won? Might be better to have a third party here as a deciding factor. I mean i guess, it's just for fun anyway and we don't need one..." He was rambling. Was that because he was nervous? Of course not.

Okay, maybe he was a little nervous.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.