Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 03:53 PM   #28 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

If there was one thing Winston learned from his few months in Scotland and consequently, Hogwarts, it was that the food was DELICIOUS and the house elves were truly the sweetest well most of them. However, one thing that seemed misleading and confusing to him was why the plants they had planted seemed to spreading like WEEDS?? He knew a little about Herbology, but not enough to understand why anyone in the right minds would want to infest a school with vines... even if they were pretty.

Making is way into the kitchen to see if he could coax the elves into making him a between meals snack, he stopped when he saw the vine infestation and hearing that one annoying know-it-all Gryffindor, ORDERING his colleagues around. Just who did she think she was??? Just because Javier and Rosalie were new professors, they were still adults.

"You know, Miss Cambridge, i do believe you're fully capable of casting diffindo as well, and we could get more accomplished if we all work together at exterminating these plants." Was that too logical an approach? Too harsh? Would she turn her picking on to him because he was fragile and wasn't sure his ego could handle it? He had a feeling from the short months he'd observed her that she wouldn't be bothered with detention or points loss, but maybe she'd be motivated with positive reinforcement.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.