Thread: Seektober 2021 Kailee's Mini Seektober
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 02:20 AM   #32 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Ramsey
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: stop being nice to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
dang it's catch up time

so I won't lie I did have to go look up the dark mark from AVPM thing cause I've never watched it and I know nothing about it and I gotta say you nailed it lmao. beautiful. and, your take on grandmother is so cute, I really love how and why you did that one ;;

aaaa the cat cameo ;; the colouring in your cat lover prompt is great, I love it. and and and finally, the hair in this last one is so beautifully done *-* what a nice technique, and the contrast!!! hope we get to see more soon :3
Felix I can't believe you've never seen it. It's alright, my death eater painting gives you all you need to know XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
These are turning out so cute!
Thank you ur so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
i will literally hang them up on my wall no cap

also.

i love the color combinations in these most recent two. they're so vibrant and full of life, kailee <3 like u
I will hold you to that. Especially this next one xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Oooh I really like the red hair against the yellow background. Nice!
Thank you! I asked my friend what color background I should do and she suggested maroon for Gryffindor but I didn't have maroon so I went with yellow lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
The deatheater is adorable!! Words I never thought I would say, but you did it!! And I love the puzzle pieces and the meaning behind why you chose those for your prompt. It always makes the pieces so extra special when it conveys feeling for loved ones. <33

The color contrast on ginger is also amazing! I love the hair vs the yellow background, it really makes it POP!
Hehe, adorable death eaters only in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
The CAT art *fangirls uncontrollably*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
The death eater is super cute! I reallllly love the ginger one! It's lovely I love they way the hair looks like its moving. So good! Great job love!!
Thank you I quite like the hair as well.

6. Slug Club

This one is for Ariana xoxo