View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 01:48 AM   #59 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Lisa beamed at Valentina and then turned her gaze to Evan. She frowned- pouted when she heard his teasing. “Mhmm but I feel like our roles are opposite. You’ll be distracted this time and I’ll be the one making sure things happen,” she said with an all-knowing smirk (that was far from all knowing cause she wasn’t). Evan would be distracted by just HOW PRETTY Valentina was. She giggled. She knew it was a tease. Lisa turned to Val and puffed her chest out a little bit before sassily flipping her hair. Toss, toss, Galinda would have said. She sighed dramatically.

I’m used to being the entertainment and the motivator. Without the epic fighting between father and daughter, the slower the progress of camping would be.” She paired her statement with an angelic smile before she heard her brother’s comment welcoming her. “You got it.

She reached for the tent body and then began to unroll it flat on the ground like a yoga mat that had been rolled up. Then Lisa bent to smooth it out neatly before patting it twice. “All rolled out with less wrinkles!