Thread: Seektober 2021 FearlessLeader19's Hub of Eye Candies
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 11:58 PM   #38 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: *sprinkles love on you guys*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
I really like the reasoning behind each of the three icons for reformation, and of what led you to choose that subject matter in the first place. always love to see where people go with the more abstract prompts. and again with the elder wand prompts!!! a whole narrative going on, and the colouring is so pretty

that was a clever route to go with poison too, I like that we get a slughorn from that scene, and the contrast between the cool of harry, and ron in peril, and then slughorn, really striking.

the greens with that apple icon (draco and apples, honestly) are beautiful :3 perfect for him and the trials of the vanishing cabinet
Awww! Such heartfelt words! I truly enjoy typing up the reasonings. I'm SUPER pleased you're loving all of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
THE GREEN APPLE MAKES A TRIUMPHANT RETURN !!!!! i'm really enjoying looking through all your avatars, alicia! i haven't seen the hp movies in so long and it's so nice to get little windows of them through your graphics and your perspective as you walk us through your thought process for each prompt ;_; also. that dumbledore one is so chilling. it's such a great representation of his character made me ~shiver~ for real
Apples are a MUST when Draco is involved Happy to take you on a stroll down memory lane, Ari! Thank you for all the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Oh wow, I love some of your coloring choices here - the cool tone of Harry, the warm tone of Slughorn, and the rich tone of Draco's apple. Lovely!
These words are so appreciated! I hope you continue to enjoy the upcoming creations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Gosh, I am so here for the pixelated icons and I love you did some more! I love number 2 for alchemy and the vintage ~vibes~ for Dark Artifiacts is absolutely beautiful.

So truthfully, I haven't looked into the Cursed Child at all but I love your explanation and the journey through these three icons for Reformation. The effects you used on these are also beautiful.

And the elder wand icons. I'm obsessed you went with three different holders. I love all three of these and the lighting on them is perfect for what we know about each.

Once again you astound me with the lighting for 1 and 3 of the poison. I also love the simplicity of number 2, it's just so pleasant to look at!

BRB crying for birdie from vanishing cabinet while I look forward to your next ones!
I feel the love from this detail analysis! *holds it close to my heart foreverrr* Thank you so much, Chells! *hands you a box of tissues* I didn't mean to make you cry.

Day Twelve: Trapped

Day Thirteen: Inquisitorial Squad

My interpretation of 'trapped' is Draco being caught up in the whirlwind of emotions and the expectations of Bellatrix, Voldemort and his family. We all know the toll emotions can take on anyone at any time. And I just want to remind everyone: it's okay to feel these things. Cry. Vent. Let it out. Process it all but don't ever let it go on consuming you. There's a fighter in each of us <3

The Inquisitorial Squad. A group I strongly dislike Let's give it up for some of the 'outstanding' members! xD

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 10-13-2021 at 09:59 PM. Reason: You saw nothing *shifty*