View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 11:38 PM   #61 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Violet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Singing to plants and giving them words of encouragement? That did not sound like something Violet felt she would be good at, and besides, she recalled from the Music Room that Ashley had rather a nice voice, so she thought the younger girl would be the perfect person to do that part. "Um, why don't you sing to the plants? You're a pretty good singer and all, from what I heard. I think I can take care of casting Lumos. And Violet was quite sure she could visualize the moonlight--after all, she'd been observing things so she could write about them for years now.

Ash shrugged(and accidentally smiled a bit). "Alright. From what I can remember, which is everything, the moon was bright. But not too bright. And all the light was very soft. And romantic..." And before she knew what was happening, she had ended up telling Violet poetic descriptions of the moonlight for about a minute. Uhhhhhh.

Ash turned a bit pink and looked at the ground. Uh. "Anyway, I'll start singing to these plants... I guess." She sang the plant a love song. Quietly. So that people wouldn't stare or anything. She also monitored the plant for signs of activity.