View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 10:27 PM   #57 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Heath & Ash!
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine smirked at Heath. “I suppose us girls could use some muscles,’’ she remarked innocently and threw a wink at Ash. The tarp wasn’t that heavy but the more help they had, the faster they would get things done. Fun fact: she thought that Heath and Ash looked cute with their matching shoes. Anyway. Shiny side up Claudine double checked. Yes. Once that part was done, she turned her attention to all the other pieces they were supposed to put together.

“It’s exactly like a puzzle,’’ the girl remarked. “Good thing we have these instructions.” Of which she began to study and read carefully. “Okay, so what we need to do first is to assemble the tent poles together and slide them into those metal rings. There. Those at the top of the tent. They need to be bent apparently? That way the tent matches up with the rings at the base of the tent.”

Phew.

This was hard work. “So… I think it’s something like this?” Claudine grabbed a pole. “Assembling tent poles. Here we go.” Was she slightly confused? Yes.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺