Thread: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 01:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He gave a half smile, shaking his head a bit. "No, you were good this go around. Made sense in your head and out loud." There was a small jest to his words as well. He briefly wondered if anyone really hadn't been available or if she had wanted some time alone just for the sake of it. Sometimes people needed to be able to be by themselves. It seemed to personal to ask about however. "Were you exploring for something specific or just wandering?"

She hadn't seen him either? "It's alright. It's not that big of a deal. I'll look around later." It wasn't anything urgent anyways, just a couple of non-pressing inquiries.

"Do you want to go look around now? I have some time still if you do as well. We could check around this area?" It was in an area of the castle they hadn't quite gotten to, yet. And even if they didn't find a passage, maybe they'd find a really cool portrait.
Okay, good. Lia disliked when things came out wrong when she spoke and.. it tended to happen a real lot. "That's good. I'm glad you understood what I meant." No need to try to explain herself and risk making it sound even worse which she also sometimes also did. "Mostly just wandering around trying to figure out what I wanted to do.." That came along with being so used to being around so many people that whenever she was all alone suddenly she sometimes wasn't sure what to do. Other times she knew exactly where she would be and when.

"You sure? I could help you look for him.. if you want?" It wasn't like she was doing anything else.

Dahlia laughed softly, a little smile tugging at her lips since she basically just said she had time to do whatever. "Sure. This area works." Maybe they would even come across Beaumont Marjoribanks while exploring. "Do you have your map or whatever you're keeping all your info written down on with you?"

You are Bread!