View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 08:23 AM   #53 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He'd gotten a good portion of the patch stamped down when Evan could hear Val's voice behind him. He turned his head a bit, offering a small smile and a nod of his head. "Absolutely. Want to finish stamping down the snow and I'll work on getting the contents of the bag out?" Conquer and divide.

Without waiting for an answer, he moved over to pull the tent bag closer to him, pulling out the ground tarp first and unfurling it so once Val was done they could lay it out over the space together and move on to the body. In an effort to save time, he was also doing things a little out of order and went ahead and pulled out the poles as well to carefully begin the assembly so they'd be ready to go as well when they were ready to feed through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa wore a smug smile on her lips when Professor Applewood mentioned HER name. Okay okay. Such a power trip and the littles Nam was HERE FOR IT.

She wasn’t expecting them to actual do a camping activity but it intrigued her and she was always a fan of group work. She glanced around the classroom, noting who was already working together. Violet and Noah. SENSEI JEDI MASTER NOAH!!!!!! Her heart and stomach did really weird things which she ignored but she did wonder if he had always been that good looking last year. As Misa had told her, puberty was a weird thing. She blinked her eyes, glancing away from him, and then landing her eyes on Valentina and Evan.

Ohhohoho…. any opportunity to observe the two of them more closely and see if this was who EVAN LIKED?!? She had given up on the Mamie/Evan sail last year but … there were plenty of other ships to sail and she saw an opportunity in front of her.

Carpe diem.

She seized it and bounced over to those two. “Hiiii!” Enthusiastic with a BRIGHT smile. “Can I be the third? I’m good at things and can help.” Please? She then turned to her brother and gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes that she could muster. “Let me help with the tent.
Valentina nodded. She started to walk up and down, stomping down on the snow a bit to make sure it was completely flat for them to set up the tent. She bounced as she walked too, to make the activity more fun and such. Hey, this was actually fun. "Evan?? Is this fine?" She asked after a few minutes - before turning to look at Lisa, returning her smile with one of her own. She liked the younger girl and her enthusiasm. It was super cute.

"Of course!! Hi, Lisa." More, the merrier.