Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 11:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ruuude Daniel! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Magizoology was a profession he had never even considered doing. Other than having to study magical creatures in classes, he had never felt a bond with the creatures. Even his cat disliked him and that was saying something. "Are you going to specialize in a specific creature?" he asked.

The noticeable brightening of her face at the mention of his brother was noted and again, he wondered WHY Minjae was so liked. "Well i talked about my first year to him and when i mentioned Nem's name he got so upset that he shouted at me to never talk to them and then stormed off!" And the worst part was that he never got an explanation. This was what truly annoyed him. The fact that his brother never faced his troubles but avoided them by pretending that nothing had happened. "Do you know if something happened between them?" he asked, hoping that she knew at least one thing about this.

Pleased that his spell had worked this time, Daniel took pleasure in seeing Claudine's legs kicking around wildly in a sort of awkward dance and he couldn't wait to use it on people who got under his skin. At the praise, Daniel pushed out his chest proudly and grinned at the older student. "Thanks! And thanks for helping me out" he added. Claudine was fast going on his 'people I like' list. "I practice new spells all the time in the common room." Maybe that was why he got it under control so fast.

Inanimate objects? Daniel turned to look around the empty room before raising his eyebrows at Claudine. "Did all that dancing affect your brain? Cause I don't see a chair anywhere?"

The Snakette shook her head immediately since it was one that she had thought about constantly. “General. I mean, why not learn about as many creatures that you possibly can?’’ The ambitious trait in her radiated brightly in this way. “And yes, adventures come with a cursebreaking job so if you’re serious about it, I advise that you prepare yourself for them. Maybe you can start by reading about cursebreaking adventures if you haven’t already.”

Her face was kept carefully blank as she listened to Daniel recount Minjae’s actions. Claudine honestly couldn’t say she blamed Minjae for that reaction though she supposed that Daniel was owed some sort of explanation given the fact that the boy was currently attending Hogwarts. “Well… perhaps not between them specifically but more in a general sense. To put it into simple and to-the-point words, Nem chose to side with the Neo Alliance for the most part.” That was all Daniel need to know, it should be enough to give him an idea why Minjae - and herself - disliked Nem.

Claudine was secretly pleased. If all failed in Magizoology, maybe a career in teaching would be something on which she could fall back on. “Anytime.” She grinned. “You’d better let me know if there’s other spells that you want to learn before this school year is done.” This was Claudine’s final one, after all. Um… what? Her gaze flicked around the room. Oh, that’s right. This wasn’t an empty classroom. But still. Did Daniel have to be so rude? Claudine’s face reflected great annoyance now. “Didn’t anyone ever teach you manners? Tarantallegra.” The spell was directed at Daniel’s feet, a form of revenge on him.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺