Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 02:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

There were few thing Atlas felt the need to take diligent notes on, so congratulations to Mr. Bartholomew Henry for being one of the few things that warranted the effort without question. Though it was effort that quickly soured when his outlandish theory was disproved by the giant squid - but the Gryffindor did still write down what was said verbatim and mouthed the words while doing so.

He had just finished scribbling down 'd-i-s-s-a-p-o-i-n-t-s' when Bartholomew Henry went into the real meat and potatoes of the moment and that left the Gryffindor using all kinds of abbreviations for some words, a sort of coded language that worked for him with note taking and had made sure that Aries couldn't just copy off him whenever he wanted and guaranteed that whatever knowledge Aries did get from Atlas' efforts were because Atlas willed it.

Anyway. Not the important thing of the moment and his little piece of paper was not nearly big enough to fit everything being said. But he did still have the other side so over the paper flipped and then behind the ear went the third year's pencil juuuust as Daniel started pointing at him. "How about YOU go get the Herbology professor," he retorted with a point of his own. "And I'll go get the other. We'll cover more ground if we split up." Oh! Another thought. "And we should take a water sample...a few! Professor Varma taught me some magical forensics last term so we can examine the water on a microbiological level." Did Atlas entirely know what he was talking about? No...but it sounded fancy and convincing. "Anyone have any phials on them? Taking a sample here in the shallows would be good and then..." The blonde's blue eyes cut back to their super awesome visitor. "...could...you..." Speaking to the not descendant of Godric Gryffindor now. "...perhaps bring a phial back up from the depths of the lake? Please?"

Did puppy dog eyes work on giant squids like they did on dads?

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes