Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 03:14 AM   #133 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Permission to steal your last open spot???

• What is your name? So I don't go "HEY YOU": ... But hey you is my name.
• What do you want? A profile picture, signature, avatar, banner? Set? Signature
• What are the sizes for your graphics? maximum sizes are 100 x 100 for avatars, 350 x 350 for profile pictures and 450 x 200 for signatures Could I get like 450 x 160?
• What images do you want on them? LARGE. HQ. Pictures. Please. And also, keep in mind the number of images you want on something... because I can't have three people on an avatar. ... Plz don't hate me. He does not have good photos so if these are all unusable or just not fun to deal with PLEASE JUST LEMME KNOW. Faceclaim is Kristofer Hivju
• What do you want your graphics to say? simple enough, right? Braylon Mikael Sawyer; Leaky Cauldron Proprietor
• Any colors you want or don't want? Say them now before I make the graphics He likes oranges but honestly, whatever works!!
• Other? Anything else you want to add? Eliza is spawn of Braylon and apple did not fall far from tree if that helps at all.
• How are you feeling today? 'Cause it's important. And I care. I'm doing decent! How are YOU, lovely?

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start