Thread: Seektober 2021 FearlessLeader19's Hub of Eye Candies
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 11:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: You guys are too kind *__*
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
I really like the background info on the first set and why you made the decisions you made. I also do like how all three icons look next to each other. The colors look nice!

For the second set, I LOVE that middle one. The coloring is so nice and reminds me a little of Ravenclaw colors!
Thank you, thank you Coming up with the info is one of my fave things to do. I'm so pleased that you love the colours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
I LOVE THE SACRED EIGHT ONES! I didn’t know about them either until a History of Magic lesson on SS too
Yay! I'm so glad you love em! hehe we definitely learnt something new thanks to Lissy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
echoing kate here, but i love the background / thought process for these! you're being so intentional with each one ;_; love to see it. i'm esp a fan of the necklace ones in this set!
Thank you for loving them Somtimes I wing it with the thought process. I'll have no idea of what I want to express but as I'm working on the icons, ideas come to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
The vintage feel of the necklace graphics is really cool. Feels like looking at an old photograph or something!
Thank you! I thought at some point in the past, before it came to Borgin and Burkes, it might have been a heirloom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
I really like how both these selections looks when they're lined up beside each other so we can see the differences in colour and effects etc. that last one of Draco might be my favourite. aaand I do so love the vintage look you have for the necklace icons, and again that last one is my favourite *-*
N'awww I'm thrilled you like them! It was fun to play around with the effects to see which worked well together

Day Eight: Reformation

Day Nine: Elder Wand

I know not many of us consider 'The Cursed Child' as canon but I thought that one way Draco could have redeemed himself for all of his negative actions was by helping The Golden Trio take down Delphini. The first icons represents her as an innocent, friendly person when she was faking it to use Amos Diggory for her own motive; the second icon represents her personality as a dark witch and the third depicts her strength at dueling as it took the combined efforts of Harry, Ron, Hermione & Draco to defeat her.

Day nine's icons are simple: three consecutive owners of the Elder Wand; three different yet determined individuals in their own way.

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.