View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 02:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
Kolyander
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & DERP
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Pippa nodded happily and prepared to follow Colwyn down the aisle. This was so much fun! And it was exciting to be on the other side of creature shopping today.

Pippa stopped before the owl and gazed into its yellow eyes, which looked very pretty staring out of the black border around its face. Chatty, eh? Pippa was not sure how that would play out among her other chatty pets--Bo and Barnaby in particular. Then again, it might be nice for Barnaby to have another bird to talk to when she wasn't around.

"Hi, there," she murmured, and started to reach out a hand, but stopped midway and looked over at the shopkeeper. "Is it all right if I touch him?" Because, you know, sometimes a creature just didn't like to be touched by everyone walking down the aisle.
Colwyn knew that Pippa knew her creatures, she knew how to approach them and when to back off. Which was why he wasn't giving her as much guidance as he would normally give some of his other customers but he was still right there. "Him, yes. Don't be surprised if he comes to you when you try. I also have treats if you would like to offer those to him first." Kind of like a small piece offering, a 'I'm not going to harm you' thing. Pulling a small treat from the pouch around his waist he offered it to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin nodded. "I'm thinking it would be up to her," he said. "I mean, of course I need to get a cage for her, but, I also think she'd be safe to fly around." again, she gave a small bark.
This owl was really vocal. Austin smiled at her. "Yeah, you're going home with me today, I just need to get a few more things for you."
Colwyn chuckled lightly. "She seems to agree with your thoughts. Alright then. Let's get her what she needs then. If you'll just follow me I can show you the cages that would be best for her."

He decided to allow the owl to remain with them, however he had her move up onto his shoulder so he could move about much easier. Walking down one of the aisles he stopped where all of the cages were kept. "So we have several sizes and a few design types here. A size two would work nicely for her unless you would rather the larger size three."