Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 10:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Violet happened to be in luck as Professor Peralta was grading papers on a particularly slow afternoon. Not that she was complaining. No injuries or ill children wasn't exactly the norm around here, and she quite liked the quiet.

Hearing footfalls, the brunette pushed herself out of her chair and approached the fifth year. "Hello, Miss Blackthorne. Everything alright?"
"Um...no, not exactly, Professor Peralta. I'm...well, I think I'm still having some after-effects from that potion Healer Poppy put in those candles last year. The healers my grandfather took me to think it's some sort of allergy to something she used, maybe dragon heart. Last year I kept having headaches and getting nauseous, and even after I went home and wasn't exposed to the candles anymore, I get bouts of...I have trouble concentrating and remembering things, and my thinking is kind of fuzzy. Professor Recard probably put something in my records about it." Professor Recard, who was no longer here. Nor was Professor Schmoe. The two teachers Violet had felt she could talk to were gone now and she felt at a loss as to who she could ask about her next problem. But one issue at a time.

"Anyway--is there anything you could do about it? Because this is my fifth year and that means O.W.L.S., and I can't afford to be having problems like this this year" Violet got a tad shrill by the end of this, because, well, she was a Slytherin and O.W.L.S. were important.