View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 10:16 PM   #32 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath nearly burst into a fit of laughter at Claudine’s teasing, but he stifled it just in time by pretending to cough. “Who’s to say I won’t?” he teased back. Before he could say more, the lesson began, and he turned his attention to Professor Flamsteed. So, night blooming plants… he supposed he should've seen that coming, and in a way he did. His guess about nocturnal plants wasn’t too far off!

As he considered the question, his gaze randomly wandered to the sky, and a thought occurred to him. He vaguely recalled reading about a night-blooming flower with “star” in the name somewhere. What was that flower called again? His hand went up, and he said, “There’s a night-blooming plant called the Ten-petal Blazing Star. It has white flowers that open in the evening and close in the morning.”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...