Thread: Seektober 2021 FearlessLeader19's Hub of Eye Candies
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 01:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: All you lovelies! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
What fun graphics! ugh. Drapple always brings back memories. #bless. love that. I'm super excited you're making graphics, it's so cool to see the varietyyyyy !!!
I'm glad to take you down a stroll down memory lane! Thank you for the kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
I LOVE THE GRAPHICS. Especially the Drapple ones

I feel ya- I also canít draw either so Iím going to do graphics too

Canít wait to see more!
Shaaan! Wheee I am thrilled to have a fellow graphicer! Thank you for all the lovely things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
ALIIIIIII. I love th effects you use on your graphics!! These sets are amazing!! I especially love number 3 of day 1 and it's vintage ~vibe~ and the overall look of number two for apple is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more!
Aww, Chells. Thank you a ton!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
lookit the Draco bby

Don't stress or feel weird about doing graphics Seektober is not supposed to be limiting because art is limitless!
Draco bby is such a cutie

Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Don't stress about being the only one doing graphics. A few have said that they are going to do multiple different mediums. You do you and you'll rock it! I was thinking about making graphics as well. Just need to decide on which prompt list
Thank you so much for the encouragement, lovely!
I can't wait to see what you make next!!
You guys are reassuring me, and I feel so much better. Thank you for the pretty words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
I a d o r e the drapple icons they're so cute. I also love that you're choosing to do graphics Gonna stay lurking here to see what else you make ♥
*sets up camp for you* *hands you an apple* Japple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
I love to so your graphics takes on these prompts I particularly like what you've done with colour in what you produced for the first three days - the middle one in each selection really draws my eye. I can't wait to see what else you post!
These words mean everything! Thank you, Feely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
I love that you're doing graphics!! I enjoy stalking your challenge thread, so I always like seeeing what graphic'ing you've been up to! The Drapple ones tho xD hahahahah!
Thank you a ton, lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
I love seeing these challenges through the eyes of someone doing graphics! I can't wait to see more! <3
*squishes* Thank you, Ashley! Looking forward to making more and seeing you hereee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Lol Drapple makes me laugh so much. I love these, Alicia! And I'm glad you're taking part with graphics. I really love seeing everyone's different styles and different takes on the prompts in different mediums. I think that's the best part for me.
hehe I'm glad you enjoy drapple! I appreciate the kind words

Day Four: Borgin & Burkes

Day Five: Sacred Twenty Eight

We know of Draco's affiliation with Borgin and Burkes, and with the Hand of Glory and the Vanishing Cabinet. The Hand always gave me the heebie geebies of the two items and I hoped to capture some of its spookiness here.

The Sacred Twenty Eight! TBH, I wasn't aware of this group until one of the History of Magic lessons in our School RPGs. For these icons, it seemed right that the Malfoy family be included. Given Draco's close relationships with Pansy and Bellatrix, I hoped to include them to represent their respective families who are members of the Sacred Twenty Eight.

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.