Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 11:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daniel! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
"I'm not truly excited about adventures, I prefer reading them in my books but I guess it comes with the job" he was more interested in collecting dark artifacts. Not to use or make them, no he wanted to study them and of course break the curses on them. Which in itself would be quite an adventure he guessed. "What are you going to do when you leave here?"

The roll of her eyes when he mentioned the other Slytherin had not gone unnoticed by the Hufflepuff. He had found out that some students did not like them around but no one would explain to him why. Ok, to be fair he never asked but still! "yeah, I guess..." he replied before gathering his courage and looked at Claudine. "Last year you said that you were a friend of my brother. Well he said something weird to me over the summer, kind of like a warning but I don't understand it" he said. "Maybe you can help figure it out?" he waited a bit before saying what his brother had told him because if she didn't want to help out then he was not going to mention it.

"Of course, foiling plans is my specialty" not really but it still made him grin and he did hear her chuckle when his eyes were closed. After firing the spell, Daniel opened his eyes to check if Claudine was dancing and when he saw her legs moving about uncontrollably, he laughed.

He would let this continue for a moment because why not? Hehe

Claudine inwardly sighed. Had she known better, she would have thought that Daniel was being difficult but instinct told her he was not. “Well, whatever it is you want to do, and however you want to do it, I hope it works out for you.” She needed no time to even think about the question. “Something in the field of Magizoology. I haven’t decided what as yet but I’ll figure it out. The next step for me will be wizarding university.” Four more years of studying. The joy.

The mention of Minjae visibly brightened Claudine’s face. That boy had been one of the few whom she had genuinely liked. Anyway. She had a hunch that Daniel was about to say something else that was in some way related to Nem. “A warning about what? I’ll do my best to help you figure it out.” Yes, she was being completely honest.

Oh, she was going to kill you, Daniel, for keeping this up longer than necessary. The seventh year barely had time to narrow her eyes at the Hufflepuff because the uncontrollable and unpredictable movements of her feet were rather distracting. Her heart rate started to elevate at the quick movements, as though she were exercising. Luckily her wand had been in her hand all this while. “Finite.’’ The incantation came out in a quivering sort of voice but it was enough - her feet came to a sudden stop. She pushed some strands of hair out of her face. “That’s a good start, Daniel. I’m impressed.” And she wasn’t easily impressed. “Want to try it out on that chair over there? Just to be sure you’ve got it down to inanimate objects as well.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺