Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 07:57 PM   #131 (permalink)
SweetPeea

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
SPOILER!!:

I literally feel like you're just talking about yourself all the time when you compliment others? Like how dare you be so amazing? I can't even and i can't odd either I'm just so happy you like them and enjoy the graphics come back soon for more ♥

Yay~ So happy you like them and can't wait to see the new firstie ♥

BRIGETTE. omgomgomgomg I cannot even remember the last time I made graphics for you I am more than happy to do the two siggies ♥ You've been added to the queue

Chrissy ♥ Sorry for the delay - y'know just irl things - but i hope you've had a good week and had some time to de-stress. I've said this before and I stand by it but gosh you literally always have the most gorgeous fcs for your charries and it makes it such a delight to make them graphics. Especially loved making these and hope you love them ♥ I threw in "queen of zen" in there and can easily make that say something different if you'd like! Just let me know

Photos!: Chrissy ♥

queue;;
• Brigette - two signatures
one spots open
JEN JEN JEN!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! You've truly outdone yourself with these graphics! And thank you so much for your kind words Finding faces can be very stressful though but it's so nice when you do find the perfect face! I do love Faye's face! But I can not stress it enough Jenn, these graphics are amazing and I'm obsessed! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!