Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 06:56 PM   #31 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default oH mY gOd hE LiVeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.

GaaaAAAssSSSsssSSSPPPpppPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Kinsay James had spotted the tentacles from far away and she couldn't believe the sight before her. Were her eyes deceiving her? Was that really who she thought it was? Was this REAL LIFE? So, of course, she HAD to find out. Which also, of course, meant that she was heading towards the lake in an all out SPRINT.

For her first order of business: "You're not dead?????" This was a proper shock. Biggest surprise of her life. And then for the second order of business, she looked over at Daniel: "His name's Henry, actually." Unless they replaced the dead Sir Henry with a new squid named Squidward - which was pretty cruel because he'd likely die too. So inhumane!

Also. Hi, Maya. Kins would have offered her more than little finger wiggle, but there was important business to attend to. She had so many questions for (the alleged) Sir Henry, so if the squid wouldn't mind putting his own business on hold for a little while... It would be for the best. She had waited three entire years for this moment, after all.

But, come to think of it... "This might be a trap."

You are Lemon!