Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 04:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

"I'm not truly excited about adventures, I prefer reading them in my books but I guess it comes with the job" he was more interested in collecting dark artifacts. Not to use or make them, no he wanted to study them and of course break the curses on them. Which in itself would be quite an adventure he guessed. "What are you going to do when you leave here?"

The roll of her eyes when he mentioned the other Slytherin had not gone unnoticed by the Hufflepuff. He had found out that some students did not like them around but no one would explain to him why. Ok, to be fair he never asked but still! "yeah, I guess..." he replied before gathering his courage and looked at Claudine. "Last year you said that you were a friend of my brother. Well he said something weird to me over the summer, kind of like a warning but I don't understand it" he said. "Maybe you can help figure it out?" he waited a bit before saying what his brother had told him because if she didn't want to help out then he was not going to mention it.

"Of course, foiling plans is my specialty" not really but it still made him grin and he did hear her chuckle when his eyes were closed. After firing the spell, Daniel opened his eyes to check if Claudine was dancing and when he saw her legs moving about uncontrollably, he laughed.

He would let this continue for a moment because why not? Hehe