Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
After another lesson in DADA where Apollo had acted weird in her presence or she had in his Bella had quickly gathered up her stuff so Apollo couldn't cath up for a chat. She took the short cut via the stone bridge knowing that Apollo usually didn't use it so there was a chance she'd get to be alone. Bundled up in thick robes and with her snake scarf wrapped safely around her neck she headed out over the bridge. About halfway out Bella stopped to admire the spectacular view. It wouldn't be long before the castle and grounds was shrouded in a white layer.
He wasn't acting weird. She was totally ignoring him and Apollo wasn't sure how to feel about that. She was normally the outgoing one and the one to approach him first, and yet this whole year, she'd been weird and so Apollo took it upon himself to follow her discreetly out to the grounds.

Once she stopped along the bridge, he observed quietly before approaching.

"we really do live in one the best places on Earth, don't we?" He asked, looking at her, hands shoved into his pockets

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake