View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 03:47 AM   #58 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Cute Bby murtlap <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
The murtlap would like a snack. Tentacles quivering nervously, it stretched its head toward the delicious looking prawn. Gingerly biting the crustacean, the murtlap pulled the prawn toward itself, then pinned it down with its paws so it could eat. Nom nom nom. This giant human was a good one. It wouldn't try to eat his fingers or toes. This prawn was much tastier.

Heath watched the murtlap intently, unsure how it would react to him. He was prepared for wiggling or biting, but none happened. That was a good sign, right? Then he noticed the little creature’s tentacles quivering. Poor thing was probably scared out of its wits! There must be something else he could do to calm it. While he was trying to think of something, he saw the murtlap pull the prawn toward itself and pin it.

Aww, so cute! Something about the way the murtlap pinned that prawn reminded Heath of the way Rey would pin her cat toys. He smiled, watching the little creature gobble up the prawn. “Oh, you like prawns, do you?” he said with a soft chuckle. He filed that bit of information away in his brain for later, as he couldn’t exactly stop and take notes while he was still holding the murtlap.*

All Heath wanted to do was keep holding the murtlap and feeding it prawns until class was over, but then he remembered the assignment. “I’ll bet you’re still hungry,” he said. “How about we try something else this time?” He started to reach into a different bucket, but before he could pull out a fish, the professor called time. Darn!

"Looks like it's time to go back," he said, gently carrying the murtlap back to its aquarium. He may or may not have snuck it an extra prawn along the way. Grabbing his bag, he took one last look at the little murtlap before turning to leave. "Bye, Professor," he said. "Thanks for the lesson!"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...